5.15.2017

My May Beauty Wishlist


I have a terrible addiction with make-up and I used to buy new make-up almost every week. But I have cut down a lot, and only buy products that I need to repurchase. I used to have an extensive list of make-up that I wanted to get but I am going to keep this realistic!

MAC Strobe  Cream

I went to a MAC counter recently and saw that they had new shades in the Strobe Cream. I love the original (pinklite), so when I swatched the new shades - I fell in love with them. The main ones that I am eyeing are Silverlite, Goldlite and Peachlite. I love using these as a primer or mixed in with my foundation because it gives my skin a nice glow, and it also keeps my skin hydrated.

RMCA No Colour Powder

I have seen this product being raved by many YouTubers. I love a good setting powder that does not give flashback. I really want to try this to see if it is better or comparable to the Laura Mercier Translucent loose powder.

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl in Gilded Honey

I love my highlighters and I simply cannot get enough of them! Gilded Honey is one of those highlighters that I have seen YouTuber's use in their video and I just think "I need that in my life ASAP." It is such an amazing shade and I cannot wait to add this to my collection.

Stila One Step Correct Primer

After reading Ash's post on this primer, I really want to try it out. I wanted to purchase this awhile back but I just never got around to it. I want to try new primers this Winter so I want something hydrating for my skin. Most of my primers that I have are mattifying ones, so it'll be great to have different varieties in my collection.

What's on your wishlist this month?


Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin | Twitter

2 comments

  1. Ooooh nice picks gurl! Hit me up when you want the MAC and Stila things so you can use my discount! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you can use your discount at Mecca @ Myer's? Will do babe!!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Life with Nhi Archibald. Design by FCD.