5.24.2017

Skincare Haul | Priceline & Adore Beauty


Following my skincare routine, I have also been purchasing some new skincare products. When Priceline had their BIG BRAND sale a few weeks back, I took an advantage of the sale and made two trips to Priceline.

You already saw the Palmer's Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm in my previous post and you know that I love it. I already purchase two backups of this product because I can see myself using this consistently. I also repurchase the Palmer's Coconut Oil Facial Moisturiser (you can read my review here) because I already finished one bottle of it. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask is something that I have used before and enjoyed. This mask is great for those who have dehydrated skin. Trying something new, I purchased the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser for sensitive skin.  I have read good reviews about this product so I am keen to try it out. Unfortunately, the Trilogy Rosehip Oil with Antioxidant did not work for my skin. It irritated my skin and broke me out. I have heard so many people raving about this and a colleague of mine recommended it, so I am sad that it just wasn't for me. I will be giving this away to my friend.


Adore Beauty was having a 10% off during the Click Frenzy sale. I have seen The Ordinary products all over my social medias. I really love the simplicity of their packaging. I think why everyone loves their product is the price. Their price range goes from as little as $12 to $30, which is very affordable.  I picked out three products to try which are Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA and Advanced Retinoid 2%. I will keep you posted once I have tried these products and give you a thorough review.

Have you tried any of The Oridinary products?

Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin | Twitter

2 comments

  1. Oh how are the Neutrogena Hydro Boost masks? I've seen them around for a while but never thought to try them (as I have been using my Korean sheet masks instead!). What a shame about the Trilogy Rosehip oil- I've been using rosehip oil for years and it moisturises my skin so well, maybe it was just a little too heavy for your skin :( And yes The Ordinary! I have the Natural Moisturizer + HA which I'm loving, can't wait for your review. Looking forward to how you find the retinoid and the hyaluronic acid one!

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very nice haul :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/maybelline-master-chrome-metallic-highlighter-in-molten-gold-review/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Life with Nhi Archibald. Design by FCD.